Carnage – Festival Trap Mix Vol. 1 : Trap Mix With Unreleased Remixes of Dada Life, Quintino, and More [TSIS PREMIERE]Posted in Bangin, Mix / Playlist by nick | Tags: Carnage, Dada Life, Mix, Trap, Trap Music
Carnage, the dope producer who has already been bringing us HUGE trap remixes like Hardwell – Spaceman (Carnage Festival Trap Remix) and Afrojack – Annie’s Theme (Canrage Festival Trap Remix) has been hard at work making one of the biggest trap mixes of all time, Festival Trap Mix Vol. 1. It is full of unreleased rexmixes from Carnage like his new trap remix of Dada Life’s “Arrive Beatiful, Leave Ugly” and more. There’s also tons of of the best tracks that he plays out live. Enjoy 45 minutes of straight trap fire capturing that big bassy festival vibe. Download coming out exclusively here once the tape breaks a certain number of plays. Enjoy!
Carnage – Festival Trap Mix Vol. 1
Follow Carnage on Twitter
Full Tracklisting after the jump
1. Sandro Silva & Quintino – Epic (Carnage & Luminox Festival Trap Refix) *UNRELEASED*
2. Congorock – Babylon (Cesqeaux Festival Trap Remix)
3. So Fly – DJ Slink
5. The Partysquad Ft. Alvaro – Badman (Luminox Remix)
6. Dada Life – Arrive Beautiful Leave Ugly (Carnage Festival Trap Remix) *UNRELEASED*
8. Tujamo & Plastik Funk – Who (Carnage & Victor Niglio Festival Trap Remix) *UNRELEASED*
10. Deniz Koyu – Tung! – (Carnage Festival Trap Remix) *UNRELEASED*
11. Yolanda Be Cool Ft. Nola Darling (Oh Snap!! Remix)
13. Borgore & Carnage – Turn Up
14. Killagraham – Clowns
15. Beta – Trapped In The System
16. Zatox & Nikkita – Poltergeist (Carnage Festival Trap Remix)
17. Carnage – Bang!
2 Comments to “Carnage – Festival Trap Mix Vol. 1 : Trap Mix With Unreleased Remixes of Dada Life, Quintino, and More [TSIS PREMIERE]”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
AD HOME PAGE
My story has changed quite a lot since moving to Boulder, Colorado and starting Thissongissick back in 2010. My name is Nick Guarino and this is Thissongissick.com. We've grown a lot since, but the original goal has always stayed the same: making it easier for you to discover sick new music that you've never heard before. In high school I would make mix cd's for my friends to show them all the new music I was discovering. Now, through TSIS, we work with musicians and record labels from all over the world to showcase a variety of the freshest electronic, hip-hop, indie, and alternative music to a global following that is comprised of millions of music lovers in over 110 countries - every single month. So, make yourself at home while enjoying countless amazing musicians from a variety of genres and let the sick sounds fill your ears! - Nick