Hey guys, extremely excited to announce that we have one of the biggest giveaways we have ever had. We have teamed up with Electric Forest music festival in Rothbury, Michigan to give away a 4 person Electric Forest VIP Experience: Complete with Private Electric Avenue Tent. The winner of the contest and 3 of their closest friends will get VIP passes to the festival, on top of their own private 4 person safari style tent to camp in style. Scroll Down to see details below on what this VIP package entails, and how to enter this contest! We will pick winners June 25th Monday at 5pm MST!
Those unaware, Electric Forest is a 4 day camping music festival taking place June 28th through July 1st at Double JJ Resort in Rothbury, Michigan. This electronic fused with live music festival produced by Madison House Presents and Insomniac really features a great balance of live music all spread throughout the beautiful Double JJ Resort. Not to mention the actual forest separating several of the stages as you walk through with thousands of trees, with a ton of lights. Featuring amazing headliners like Bassnectar, STS9, The String Cheese Incident, Steve Aoki, Major Lazer, Girl Talk, Thievery Corporation, Ghostland Observatory, Big Gigantic, Wolfgang Gartner, Santigold, Dada Life, Paper Diamond, and Datsik, Borgore, Adventure Club, Gramatik, Crizzly, 12th Planet, GRiZ, and that’s just to name a chunk of the massive lineup (See full lineup above). It’s going to be an epic weekend in woods you do not want to miss!
Last summer when I went out this was my first camping music festival and it seriously blew my mind. It was easily one of the best weekends I had ever had. I couldn’t be more excited to be able to offer up this prize to a lucky group of 4 readers. Couldn’t thank you all enough for staying updated on the site, from those who just started following a few days ago, and those that have been with it since the beginning over 2 years ago!
The Thissongissick crew will be out at Electric Forest again this year, and keep your eyes open for some possible secret announcements. We’ll announce what we can during the event over the mobile app and Twitter!
See below on how to enter this contest
3 Simple Steps to Enter to Win the Electric Forest VIP Experience
CONGRATULATIONS TO CHRISTOS HOUNTALAS FOR WINNING THE CONTEST!!
3. Comment on the facebook post answering the question “Why do you deserve the Electric Forest VIP Camping Experience?”
The contest will run till next Monday June 25th at 5pm MST (Colorado) / 7pm EST (Michigan / New York)
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED WINNER ANNOUNCED TUESDAY JUNE 26TH!
Bonus. Get your friends to enter the contest to increase your chances!
Electric Forest VIP Experience: Complete with Private Electric Avenue Tent (Retail value over $2400+)
One lucky winner and three of their friends will win this packge including:
VIP Electric Avenue Tent Camping (4 Person Capacity) See Pictures Here
- Accommodations in a large weather proof safari-style tent with windows and a tarp floor
- Tent is prepared for your arrival – NO SET UP NEEDED!
- 2 – 4 Cots per tent
- Parking near your tent
- On-site staff to help with any questions about your tent
- All GOOD LIFE Amenities
- All Village Amenities
All four winners also receive the following
- 1 VIP “GOOD LIFE” Weekend Pass to Electric Forest
- All VIP “GOOD LIFE” Amenities at the festival
- Early Arrival on Wednesday starting at 4pm, with admission to the Village Welcome Party on Wednesday Night with Live Entertainment
- Air conditioned shower trailers inside The Village
- Air conditioned bathroom trailers inside The Village
- Access to The Village Square with concierge service, ice sales, private food vendors (open day and night!) and special events
- Access to Overnight Village Express Shuttle (Takes you from the Village to General Admission Camping and Back)
- Access to the Good Life Express, shuttle service that will take you to the Back 40, Frontier and Village 24 hours a day for the whole festival
Electric Forest 2012 Trailer
One Comment to “[GIVEAWAY] Electric Forest VIP Camping Experience Giveaway”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
AD HOME PAGE
My story has changed quite a lot since moving to Boulder, Colorado and starting Thissongissick back in 2010. My name is Nick Guarino and this is Thissongissick.com. We've grown a lot since, but the original goal has always stayed the same: making it easier for you to discover sick new music that you've never heard before. In high school I would make mix cd's for my friends to show them all the new music I was discovering. Now, through TSIS, we work with musicians and record labels from all over the world to showcase a variety of the freshest electronic, hip-hop, indie, and alternative music to a global following that is comprised of millions of music lovers in over 110 countries - every single month. So, make yourself at home while enjoying countless amazing musicians from a variety of genres and let the sick sounds fill your ears! - Nick