New York based singer/songwriter Bebe Rexha has written for an endless list of massive artists and also released her debut single as a solo artist earlier this year with “I Can’t Stop Drinking About You” which also saw an unreal remix from The Chainsmokers. Well today we have the latest single from Bebe with “I’m Gonna Show You Crazy” featuring some electronic focused production from Jon Levine. The song has hints of indie influence yet Bebe’s pop background shines through with the catchy verses. We are excited to premiere this song which you can listen to in full below and don't forget to pick up your copy on Dec 23rd. Enjoy!
Bebe Rexha – I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
Australia is in no short supply of talent, having turned out artists ranging from Chet Faker, to Flight Facilities, Flume, Wave Racer and so many more. Today we have a debut from another down under producer. Shawn Naderi, aka Naderi, shares a studio with the trend setter Flume, having helped him with audio engineering in the past, has until now remained behind the scenes. This evasive producer has been collaborating with some of Australia's biggest acts, and is now coming out to release music of his own.
This mysterious, Iranian-born producer has relocated to the musically innovative land of Australia in an effort to pursue his career of passion. Described as a studio work-horse and perfectionist, Naderi is no stranger to Australian electronic music; he has worked alongside many producers as an audio engineer to facilitate the artists' vision and incorporate his breathtaking sound into others' music. Gearing up for the new year, Naderi delivers his debut solo release with the remix of fellow Australian Kilter’s pleasant tune “Coward.” This remix displays elements of future bass as shuffled horns accompany a graceful trapstyle drop filled with Ngaiire’s glitched vocals making for an infectious tune. This impressive remix serves as an incredibly strong debut from the What So Not collaborator who has just begun to come out of the shadows. Stream the remix below and grab a free download thanks to Naderi. Enjoy!
Kilter - Coward (Naderi Remix) | Download
Glasgow based Rustie continues to prove why he is a tastemakers in the forward thinking side of bass music thanks to his recent sophomore album Green Language with features from Danny Brown and more. Following up the massive release, Rustie has also just announced his Green Language US tour.
Rustie and Lucky Me record label are giving out an incredible brand new edit of London based singer A.G. Cook's "Beautiful" as apart of Lucky Me's advent calendar series. He has flipped the song by adding a new melody with A.G. Cook's vocals into his signature future bass style that is just candy to the ears. Enjoy!
A. G. Cook – Beautiful (Rustie Edit)
The TSIS regularly featured hip-hop influenced beat-maker and twin duo Two Fresh has linked up with the always exciting dubstep producer Protohype for a huge new collaboration “GUTTA”. The track packs some slowed down grinding synths, a vicious bass line, and some powerful drums that will have you uncontrollably tossing up your arms throughout. It reminds of us Two Fresh’s previous collaboration with Herobust on “Throw That”. Listen below and don’t miss out on the convenient free download in time for the holidays. Enjoy!
Protohype & Two Fresh – Gutta | Free Download
[TSIS PREMIERE] DJ Green Lantern Releases 40+ Minute Statement Mix About Current State Of America In Form Of Mixtape [Free Download]Posted in Bangin, Premieres by nick | Tags: DJ Green Lantern, Hip-Hop, Mix, Trap
DJ Green Lantern, the DJ who's worked with everyone from Eminem to Nas, has been breaking into the electronic space and feeling some anger towards current events in the US. Well the DJ responsible for some of the most influential mixtapes in the hip hop world has turned to the decks to share his thoughts. We get a 40+ minute mixtape spanning over various electronic styles with endless remixes and edits from Green Lantern himself. Stream the mix below and grab a free download thanks to GL. Enjoy
It is a "44 minute personal statement in the form of a DJ mix.. A statement on issues of power, race, and the ever increasingly militarized police state that is America in 2014. "It is us against the machine…..”
Green Lantern – Machine Mix | Free Download
1. INTRO FEAT. KILLER MIKE
2. GREEN LANTERN "MONSTER"
3. FIGHT CLUB X 4B "MAGA" (GREEN EDIT)
4. ARTISTIC RAW "MIAMI" (HAVOK ROTH X HLTR$KLTR REMIX)
5. RIOT TEN X JACK BASS "MASKED MENACE"
6. KSHMR X DALLAS K "BURN" (PARTY FAVOR REMIX)
7. RL GRIME X BIG SEAN "KINGPIN" (GREEN LANTERN REMIX)
8. LUMINOX "DESIRES" (GREEN EDIT)
9. WOOGIE X MIGOS "H&W REMIX" (GREEN EDIT)
10. STYLES AND COMPLETE "TIGER STYLE" (GREEN EDIT)
11. G BUCK "GO PSYCHO" (GREEN EDIT)
12. DALLAS K. X VICTOR NIGLIO "ORION" (GREEN EDIT)
13.YOOKIE "ARRIBA" (GREEN EDIT)
14. WOOGIE "TRILLY" (GREEN EDIT)
15. GREEN LANTERN X HUNTER SIEGEL X RICK ROSS "POLLO LOCO" PREVIEW
16. JACKAL X FATHER "CHINCHILLA WRIST" (GREEN MIX)
17. BAUUER "SWOOPIN" (GREEN EDIT)
18. SKRILLEX X REMEDY X JASIRI X "DIRTY VIBE" (GREEN EDIT)
19. ATRAK "PUSH" (GANZ REMIX)
20. LOOKAS X JULES FIELD X JETFIRE X HAPPY ENEMIES "BRAZIL" (GREEN EDIT)
21. WILLY JOY X BUKU "STING" (GREEN EDIT)
22. SAID THE SKY "ARES"
23. RL GRIME X DJEMBA DJEMBA "VALHALLA"
24. SNAVS X FABIAN MAZUR "GET EM"
25. DAVID HEARTBREAK X MALUCA "ROSE COLORED BASS"
26. GREEN LANTERN "POE POE"
27. SHOOTER MCNAPPIN "STICKEM ON THE BLOCK" (GREEN EDIT)
28. GREEN LANTERN X ASAP ROCKY X RIFF RAFF "KILLIN IT"
29. JAUZ "FEEL THE VOLUME"
30. WE CHIEF ft. Ragga Twinz x Captain Planet X DEEJAY THEORY "BLAZE IT UP"
31. SENOR ROAR "JENGA" (GREEN EDIT)
32. Two Face X LATE NXGHT "CALIFORNIA HARLOT" (GREEN EDIT)
33. AWE "GRIFFIN" (GREEN EDIT)
34. MICHAEL ERIC DYSON "DEMONIZATION IN AMERICA"
35. MMORTAL TECHNIQUE X DEAD PREZ "ANGELS AND DEMONS" (PROD. BY GREEN LANTERN)
New York City’s Gryffin has been starting to really make a name for himself as a solo artist. He's been crafting head-turning remixes including his rework of Banks’ “Beggin For Thread” alongside Hotel Garuda, which has seen millions of plays. Now Gryffin has unveiled the official remix of Manchester based artist Bipolar Sunshine’s “Daydreamer” that will surely get you moving. Here's what Gryffin had to say about the track:
"I really tried to transport the listener and take them on a journey, incorporating smooth guitar lines to complement the atmospheric and dancey beat and synth-work"
This chilled out indie dance remix is is sure to put a smile on your face and induce some daydreaming of your own. Enjoy.
Bipolar Sunshine – Daydreamer (Gryffin Remix) | Stream Only
The Lawrence, KS based live funk duo The Floozies who brought us "Back On It" Ft. Dominic Lalli of Big Gigantic and a remix of Lettuce's "Do It Like You Do" are back with some exciting news. They have a brand new album coming out next month that will be released through future funk pioneer GRiZ and his Liberated Music label. Today, we have the premiere of the album's second single "FNKTRP", having the boys incorporate some trap influence into their signature live fueled funk sound. You can grab a free download of the premiere today and look out for the full album in January. Be sure to catch The Floozies on their 26 date national "Do Your Thing" Tour starting Jan 30th. Enjoy!
The Floozies – FNKTRP | Free Download
Lido continues to prove why he is one of the most creative producers in the game by dropping yet another new track before the end of the year. He completely re-imagines the pop song “Why I’m Single” by Alli Simpson and turns it into a high speed extra bouncy signature sounding creation you won’t be able to stop replaying. The song captures his trap inspired drums, some heavily pitched vocals, his signature synth sounds all delivered in a much faster pace we are used to hearing from Lido. There’s no details on if a download will ever turn up for this, but you can abuse replying it in the mean time. Enjoy!
Alli Simpson - Why I'm Single (Lido Remix)
Anton Zaslavski aka "Zedd", the German producer who became an international star in 2013 thanks to his Clarity album which won a grammy for the album's lead single "Clarity" featuring Foxes. He set out on a year long Clarity Tour in support of the album and brought out a show no one would forget. Anyone who was lucky enough to catch a date of the tour was treated to a custom light and laser production setup that could light up a stadium, yet was brought to venues that were much smaller for an epic experience.
This 30 minute long documentary really captures the journey, from Zedd personally setting up the production on the first night to discussing speaking with Skrillex online for the first time to reaching out to Hayley Williams and the entire release around ’Stay The Night’ and much much more. This really lets you see a more personal side of Zedd showing you not only what nice of a guy he is, but also how hands on he is with the entire business of him as an artist which is rare to see.
To see Zedd experience such a level of success is really incredible making us think back to when Thissongissick actually brought out Zedd for one of his first shows in the US ever in Boulder, CO at the even more intimate Fox Theatre in 2011.
Danny Brown, Pusha T, Action Bronson, YG, Young Thug and 30 More Rappers On 42-Minute Freestyle “The Rap Monument”Posted in Bangin by Jake | Tags: Action Bronson, Danny Brown, Pusha T, Rap Monument, YG
What happens when you put 36 of the best rappers on the same track with production by Hudson Mohawke, S-Type, and Nick Hook? Pure greatness.
The Rap Monument is a project unlike anything else we’ve seen. This 42 minute video features a wide array of MCs including Pusha T, Problem, Danny Brown, Raekwon, Flatbush Zombies, YG, Young Thug, Killer Mike, Action Bronson, and many many more. With this many rappers on the same track you might think it’s overwhelming, or too much to take in, but they transition smoothly in an album-like fashion over a wide variety of beats provided entirely by Hudson Mohawke and S-Type. Not only is it incredibly impressive Noisey & Hennessy were able to coordinate this project with so many moving parts, but the video itself is expertly shot and put together in a way that brings an artistic, visual element to the insanity going on in the studio.
We’ve heard some great large collaborative tracks over the past couple years including A$AP Rocky’s legendary “1 Train," but none use more than one beat or have any near 36 rappers. We’ve truly been blessed with the ultimate Hip Hop cut including some of the biggest names in rap. Pusha T breaks the ice with the first verse and is followed by a constant shuffle of verses as MCs constantly hop on and off the mic for a constant 42 minutes in a cypher-like fashion. Check out the behind the scenes footage to get an inside look at how it all went down. Look at the full list of the rappers in the list below the jump.
The Rap Monument
Behind the scenes in NYC
Behind the scenes in Atlanta
Behind the scenes in Los Angeles
See the full list of rappers after the jump:
Skrillex and Diplo's collab project Jack Ü continues to bring us a stream of all star remixes of their debut single "Take Ü There". Following up the recent Zeds Dead version, we now have Paris based future house pioneer Tchami offering his own spin. We hear Tchami deliver his signature house sound with an even more heavy twist on the drops, which makes sense considering who he is remixing. Looks like Tchami is not slowing down anytime soon as he continues to establish himself as one of the most exciting producers to be watching out for. You can stream the song below, but be on the look out to pick up your copy alongside the upcoming Take Ü There Remix EP set to release December 23rd. Enjoy!
Jack Ü – Take Ü There (Tchami Remix) | Stream Only
Toronto based producer / DJ duo Dzeko & Torres have had quite an impressive year thanks largely to being taken under the wing of king Tiesto; becoming his proteges on top of signing with his same management company Red Light. They have managed to bust out a healthy amount of remixes all across the board taking on tracks like Oh Honey's "Be Okay", Little Daylight's "My Life", and Pegboard Nerds' "Bassline Kickin", all on top of collaborating with Tiesto on the original "Can't Forget" which was on his A Town Called Paradise album.
Well the the duo first appeared on TSIS 2 years ago when they asked if we wanted to premiere 2012 in 10 minutes, 40 of the biggest anthems of the year in 10 minutes. The mix blew up, skyrocketing the act's profile in the digital world. We followed it up last year with 2013 in 10 minutes, and today we have the latest edition, 2014 in 10 minutes.
They manage to fit in 40 tracks in a fast paced 10 minute mix letting you soak in some of the biggest anthems of the year. You can see the full track-list below.
What a perfect way for the duo to launch into 2015 which looks to be the biggest year of their career. Also, they are in the holiday spirit and have passed out a brand new original "TIO" as a free download, a collaboration with DEFNERS.
Dzeko & Torres – 2014 In 10 Minutes | Stream Only Till New Year
Here is the 2014 In 10 Minutes Track-Listing:
1. Porter Robinson – Lionhearted (Arty Remix)
2. Tritonal & Paris Blohm ft. Sterling Fox – Colors (Piano)
3. Zhu – Faded (Acapella)
4. Vicetone – United We Dance (Original Mix)
5. Duke Dumont – Need U (Acapella)
6. Michael Brun – Zenith (Original Mix)
7. Vicetone – Low Down (Original Mix)
8. MakJ & M35 – Go (Showtek Edit)
9. Kryder & Tom Staar – Big Momma's House (Original Mix)
10. David Guetta & Showtek ft. Vassy – Bad (Acapella)
11. Martin Garrix & MOTi – Virus (Original Mix)
12. David Guetta ft. Sam Martin – Lovers On The Sun (Acapella)
13. John Christian – Next Level (Nicky Romero Edit)
14. Calvin Harris – C.U.B.A (Original Mix)
15. Ummet Ozcan – Superwave (Original Mix)
16. Calvin Harris – Summer (Acapella)
17. The Chainsmokers – Kanye (Acapella)
18. Sander Van Doorn & Firebeatz – Guitar Track (Original Mix)
19. Martin Garrix & Jat Hardway – Wizard (Original Mix)
20. Martin Garrix & Firebeats – Helicopter (Original Mix)
21. R3hab & NERVO & Ummet Ozcan – Revolution (Original Mix)
22. R3HAB – Samurai (Original Mix)
23. Tiesto – Red Lights (Acapella)
24. Oliver Heldens – Gecko (Original Mix)
25. Alesso – Tear The Roof Up (Original Mix)
26. Don Diablo – AnyTime (Original Mix)
27. Dansson & Marlon Hoffstadt – Shake That (Acapella)
28. Kiesza – Hideaway (Original Mix)
29. Axwell & Ingrosso – We Came, We Rave, We Love (Original Mix)
30. Bassjackers – Crackin (Martin Garrix Edit)
31. Tom Staar & Ansolo – Totem
32. Bingo Players – Knock You Out (Acapella)
33. Hardwell – Everybody In The Place (Original Mix)
34. MOTi, Dzeko & Torres – Ganja (Original Mix)
35. Deorro & J-Trick – Rambo (Hardwell Edit)
36. KSHMR & Dallas K – Burn (Original Mix)
37. Lilly Wood & The Prick & Robin Schulz – Prayer In C (Instrumental)
38. Sander van Doorn, Martin Garrix, DVBBS ft Aleesia – Gold Skies (Acapella)
39. Blasterjaxx – Mystica (Original Mix)
40. Miley Cyrus – Adore You (Acapella)
41. Moguai – K I X S (Original Mix)
42. DVVBS & VINAI – Raveology (Original Mix)
43. TJR & VINAI – Bounce Generation (Original Mix)
44. ROUTE 94 ft. Jess Glynne – My Love (Acapella)
45. W&W – Bigfoot (Original Mix)
46. Steve Angello, Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman – Payback (Original Mix)
47. Mercer & DJ Snake – Lunatic (Original Mix)
48. Armin Van Buuren – Ping Pong (Original Mix)
49. Hardwell & Joey Dale feat. Luciana – Arcadia (Acapella)
50. Bassjackers & MAKJ – Derp (Original Mix)
51. Showtek – We Like To Party (Original Mix)
52. Ummet Ozcan – Smash (Original Mix)
53. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Vs Diplo Fatboy Slim Feat Bonde Do Role Pin – Eparrei (W&W Remix)
54. Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike – Tremor (Original Mix)
55. Gregor Salto & Wiwek – On Your Mark (Original Mix)
56. Borgeous, Dzeko & Torres – Tutankhamun (Acapella)
57. Disclosure ft. Sam Smith – Latch (Acapella)
58. John Legend – All Of Me (Tiesto Remix)
59. Dannic & TV Noise – Solid (Original Mix)
60. Zedd ft. Matthew Koma – Find You (Acapella)
61. John Martin – Anywhere For You (Tiesto vs. Dzeko & Torres Remix)
62. Imagine Dragons – Demons (Dzeko & Torres Remix)
Dzeko & Torres & DEFNERS – TIO | Free Download
AD HOME PAGE
My story has changed quite a lot since moving to Boulder, Colorado and starting Thissongissick back in 2010. My name is Nick Guarino and this is Thissongissick.com. We've grown a lot since, but the original goal has always stayed the same: making it easier for you to discover sick new music that you've never heard before. In high school I would make mix cd's for my friends to show them all the new music I was discovering. Now, through TSIS, we work with musicians and record labels from all over the world to showcase a variety of the freshest electronic, hip-hop, indie, and alternative music to a global following that is comprised of millions of music lovers in over 110 countries - every single month. So, make yourself at home while enjoying countless amazing musicians from a variety of genres and let the sick sounds fill your ears! - Nick