Hey guys, TSIS has had the pleasure to partner up with Electric Forest over the past few years to host some really fun experiences through our meet & greets and secret sets and this year we are doing something different with a totally new takeover for second weekend.
The festival is one of our favorite events every year and we've been glad to give fans opportunities to interact and connect with some of our favorite artists. We’re heading back again this year, and in addition to doing the secret sets in the forest (Info on those here), we’ll be doing something special this year with a new type of takeover. E Forest is launching a new part of the festival called the "Brainery", which is a cozy, tented area right along Main Street, neighboring the food vendors that they'll be hosting different artist panels and workshops during the afternoon we'll be involved with.
For our takeover we've got an awesome variety of events scheduled you don't want to miss. They are taking place during the second weekend of the festival on Friday and Saturday from 2pm-5pm and Sunday 3pm - 5pm.
Our panels will consist of a wide range of topics, from learning how to use a modular synthesizer with Cherub, to learning simple magic tricks from Manic Focus and a professional magician, artist artists giving advice about their journey about how to make it the music industry and some surprises. These are just a few examples for what we have planned so be sure to stop by the Brainery to experience these firsthand.
3:00pm -4:00pm - Get Trippy With Cherub: Live Modular Synth Demo & Tutorial
- Description: Prepare for Jason Hubert of Cherub to give you a walkthrough of wtf is a modular synth with a live demo and brief tutorial. This is going to be fun.
4:30 - 5:00pm - Jauz Has An Intimate Conversation With Thissongissick
- Description: Hear a personal conversation with LA-based, global touring bass house DJ and producer Jauz who will also be answering questions from the audience.
4:00pm - 5:00pm Manic Focus Teaches Magic With A Professional Magician
- Description: Things are going to get very weird here. Electronic artist & producer Manic Focus teams up with professional magicians Paul Vu and Jibrizy to give festival goers a real life magic tutorial on how to do some basic tricks. Who knows what else might happen? :)
3:30 - 3:50pm Behind The Scenes With Sunsquabi
- Description: Get the inside scoop with Colorado-based live electronic trio Sunsquabi speaking on their ability to co-exist in the electronic and live jamband worlds, bringing their studio recordings to a live audience and more.
3:55pm – 4:15pm - ???? Art Performance
- Description: ???? has a special surprise in store for his fans. Do you like art? Of course you do. ???? has An Art Thing that he wants to show you. You will not want to miss this one.
4:30pm - 5:00pm - Intimate Conversation With Herobust by Thissongissick: Artist Advice & More
- Description: Working full time as a touring DJ may seem like one of the most exciting, glamorous lifestyles that you could imagine as a music fan, but what’s it like behind the scenes? Hear from Herobust on what it’s like living a life on the road.