DJ Snake may be known for his straight face, sleek outfits and cool shades, but even the most serious of stars can't help but crack a smile every now and then. The DJ/producer has experienced incredible success and has always played it cool on screen. TSIS has decided to dig deep into the interwebs to find the man smiling. In order to do this, we had to do some thorough research…so we went to the Merriam-Webster dictionary to read about the technicalities of a smile.
Smile (verb): to make a smile : to make the corners of your mouth turn up in an expression that shows happiness, amusement, pleasure, affection, etc.
Simple enough. TSIS has gathered not one, not two, but TEN pictures of DJ Snake smiling. Enjoy!
1. Boys night out playing with best friends Tchami and Mercer
2. Add Boys Noize to the small list of DJs that can make Snake smile.
3. DJ Snake caught in the act of hugging a friend
4.It's a bird! It's a plane! Nope, it's just Snake smiling with Dillon Francis and TSIS regular photographer (Jason Siegel)
5. It's the man's birthday so of course he shared the only Snake approved smile photo
6. Rapper Ty Dolla $ign seems to have found a way to make Snake smile
7. Martin Garrix & DJ Snake – Double Smile (Original Mix)
8. What could this fan have possibly said to Snake to have him offer one of his rare smiles
9. Remember that time DJ Snake bleached his hair blonde? …and also smiled?
10. I sorta forgot what Snake looks like not smiling…
BONUS PIC: So as you may have noticed, he's wearing sunglasses in every single picture. Despite popular opinion, the man does have eyes. He's not smiling, but you can't win 'em all.